1) Conversational Hokkien Course
2) Conversational Cantonese Course
This course is designed for healthcare professionals who have little or no knowledge of conversation dialects to communicate with patients and their family members effectively. The purpose of this course is to improve the communication between healthcare professionals and patients and to achieve a better understanding about patients’ concerns and needs.
Duration: 8 sessions x 60 minutes (once a week)
PM for Corporate rate
*Course schedule will be provided upon successful registration
Type of Classes
Assessment and Certificate
Certificate to participants who achieve minimum of 80% attendance.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Converse in simple dialects with patients.
- Answer enquiries in dialects
- Build rapport with patients and their family through effective communication.