1) Conversational Hokkien Course
2) Conversational Cantonese Course
This course is designed for healthcare professionals who have little or no knowledge of conversation dialects to communicate with patients and their family members effectively. The purpose of this course is to improve the communication between healthcare professionals and patients and to achieve a better understanding about patients’ concerns and needs.
Venue will be informed upon successful registration.
Time: 12 noon-1.15pm (cater for afternoon shift)
3pm- 4.15pm (cater for morning shift)
Fees: SGD$280 (inclusive 7% GST & course materials)
*Lunch will be provided on the last lesson
*Course schedule will be provided upon successful registration
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Converse in simple dialects with patients.
- Answer enquiries in dialects
- Build rapport with patients and their family through effective communication.